Les jardins d'Aissa
Exfoliating and moisturizing body scrub with 100% natural organic Rose Lake salt
Exfoliating and relaxing body scrub with 100 natural organic Rose Lake salt - 200 mll
"This scrub is excellent, I love its smell: It had been a while since my skin had been so soft, what a joy. Only natural components in addition. Still delighted with Aissa's gardens!" !" Mathilde
Your skin is dull, lacking elasticity?
The organic exfoliating and moisturizing body scrub from Aissa's gardens is the ideal companion to regain soft, radiant and toned skin.
Composed of quality ingredients such as:
- Pink lake salt (its real name Lake Retba famous for the pink color of its water which is a real treasure to exfoliate the skin. It contains more than 350 g of salt per liter against about 275 g for the Dead Sea for example.e).
- Pink Himalayan salt that maintains skin hydration and relieves skin problems
- Cranberry vegetable oil(cranberry. Containing a high level of antioxidants including vitamins E, Ocotrenols and Tocopherols, which protect the skin from external aggressions..
- Alfalfa powder (Alfalfa ideal for detoxifying the skin. Thanks to its high content of minerals and vitamin K essential for our well-being, it also contains precious molecules called galactomannans which act on the synthesis of collagen in the skin.au.
- Hibiscus powder. A natural treasure from Africa. Its high sugar content provides a moisturizing action on the epidermis. Ideal for getting rid of dead skin while stimulating the production of collagen, this powder gives better elasticity to your skin as well as a radiant and rosy complexion.
- Sakura essential oil (Japanese cherry blossom for a relaxing moment of relaxation thanks to its bewitching fragrance..
But also Argan oil, Borage, Calendula, Apricot kernel powder and Coconut sugar produced more environmentally friendly than refined white sugar which provide vitamins and minerals to your skin.u.
If you want a new skin with quality care, this unique scrub is for you!
This treatment is 100 natural and 97 ingredients are from organic farming.e.
- Stir and apply with the help of the wooden spoon on damp skin and rub.
- You can use an African bath net Djampé) available by clicking here in addition to the scrub for more efficiency..
- To keep your skin always soft, we advise you to use the scrub twice a week. If you have dry, thin skin, only one scrub per week is needed.).
- You can also use this scrub in preparation for the skin for tanning.
- You have the possibility to end your ritual withour damask rose water, by spraying it directly on your body brings a tightening effect and tightens the pores of the skin.).
To be used from 10 years old and not recommended for pregnant women.
Salt from Lac Rose, Himalayan pink salt, Hibiscus powder, Alfalfa alfalfa powder, Coconut sugar, Apricot kernel powder, Argan oil, Cranberrycanneberry, Borage oil, Calendula, Provitamins B5, Neutral and organic foaming base, silk protein, vitamin E,e E,
All our raw materials are Ecocert certified, not tested on animals and from organic farming. We have chosen to put our products in cotton pouches that you can reuse rather than in single-use and disposable packaging boxes in order to reduce our ecological footprint..
Tall our flowers, petals or plants present in your packages or boxes are natural preserved flowers. A stabilized or preserved flower is a natural flower which, picked at the height of its beauty, is set and preserved thanks to a natural and fully biodegradable glycerin process which replaces its sap..
Bottle system: Recyclable glass bottle
Capacity: 200 ml
You have the choice between several different delivery methods:
Hand delivery to our offices in Grenoble (38). For this, please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
Delivery to a Mondial Relay Relay Point / Shipping in 72 hours (from Tuesday to Saturday).
Delivery to a Colissimo Collection Point / Shipping within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Delivery to the address of your choice with La Poste / Shipping within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).
Delivery of your order is free in mainland France from purchases of €75.00 with 48-hour delivery by Colissimo.
We deliver worldwide with La Poste Colissimo International.
If you have any questions you can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +33476080452 (Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)